Innovative Design Solutions… Clayton design engineers have the experience, technology and equipment available for even the most demanding projects, including development of precision parts that are manufactured for high-speed assembly processes. Designs can be developed from concept or customer-provided layouts.
Precision Engineering and Manufacturing… At Clayton, we understand it's not just the prototype but the quality maintained throughout each production run that matters. To this end, production molds are made with premium quality steel and metal alloys that offer superior surface finishes to maintain consistent quality levels. Digital gauges, optical measuring systems and computerized processes ensure production standards are upheld.
Ongoing Service and Support… Clayton builds quality parts and stands behind them, providing complete technical service and support from concept through market.
• Complete design / development lab equipped with state-of-the-art software
• Experienced with specialty engineering-grade materials, polyethylene, polypropylene, acetal, nylon, polystyrene, ABS, TPE and TPV
• Single and multi-cavity molds, capabilities from 55 to 400 ton machines, shot sizes up to 43 oz.
• In-house metrology, prototype tooling
• Custom gauges and fixtures engineered for special needs
• Sophisticated gauges measure mismatch, flash and sinks to .0025mm
• High-resolution microscopes to guarantee sealing surface quality
• Audited manufacturing systems assure process control
• Secondary machining operations
• Automated and manual assembly
• Special packaging, warehousing, drop shipments, training and support